January 11, 2010

The BEST of my blog

Comment on Apartments and Corsets
by Michelle:

"I like how in one paragraph you use the phrase "its time to save save save," and in the next you're talking about ebay. i love you."

It's so me :)

-------------------------------------

Post: Men
8 trufax about men. A good read.

-------------------------------------
Comment on Fake Titties
by Anonymous:
"Interesting the last lines....Not many guys do look past tits...Which is pretty stupid..because in my odd oppinion boobs are boobs and it doesn't matter how big they are or small or anything for that matter i's how a girl is and what she wants is what really matters. Sorry you hated guys on this...But I agree with you and i am one so...This shows how stupid we truely are."

I just found this comment today. It brightened my day a bit. Even though I've resolved my boobie issues with my chest tattoo. And I feel kinda bad for ragging on men so badly in that one. I think I was on my period or something (haha, if a guy said that, I'd have been pissed)

-------------------------------------
Exert from Dreams

"I had a dream that a really hot black guy was walking by me (who was sitting on a random couch in the middle of some place) and the hot one (there were two, one was hot. I find it odd, cuz I'm not usually attracted to black guys) came up to me, sat next to me and started to make out with me, telling me how beautiful I am... then walked away.. and I realized after he had left, that he stole my wallet. --- I'm not racist. I swear :D"

I forgot about this dream. I laughed out loud. Literally. I need to find my dream journal so I can write that shit down.

-------------------------------------

I Just Realized that I'm Real
I REALLY Exist

Two posts that my BFF said should be included in this blog, and therefor I am including them :) Posts where I figure out that I am, in fact, a real person. Being real is a good thing.
-------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed

XoXo
S

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Personally, I liked the two posts where you were contemplating and proving your existence, as I often find myself in the same predicament.