January 08, 2010

a few things that don't quite fit together.



It has been decided. I'm glad Amanda agrees with me in a way.


Tattoo is in itchy peeling phase. I'm one of those people who sees peeling paint and feels an emptiness inside until all the peely parts are off. I'm not allowed to look at my own foot for the time being. I've already picked a little. Will have to be touched up.

Not so sure about my life at the moment. Can't think quite straight. Not really happy with a few things but I don't want to fuck up my life quite yet.

And now here are two pictures I just found of me from the tattoo convention last year (Phunk N Ink, Fort Wayne, Indiana. Be there this year! I will be!)


I loved my black hair back then... and I miss my blue fishnets.


XoXo

S

2 comments:

Michelle said...

AFP, you've done it again.

p.s. the urinal in andy's quote: http://www.installationart.net/Images/IntroDuchampFountainCOL.jpg . one of the first controversial art pieces of the twentieth century.

p.p.s. i loved your black hair, too, even though i never saw it in person. It's really pretty in photos. what does your hair look like now?

p.p.p.s. don't direct me to a picture of your hair on facebook, because i haven't gotten on since august or something because i was "busy," but now i have this perpetual fear of facebook. it's really irrational, and i can't figure out why i get so scared when i try to log in. I MUST OVERCOME THIS! D,:

Sam said...

I Read your blog. its so nice. Thank you.You are welcome To Visit my page http://www.shomratbd.blogspot.com/