January 19, 2010

More Replies+ QUESTION MARK?

We do need a new system for replies. I think I can switch my setting so that I HAVE to read all my comments in order to post them, which means I'll know I have comments, but how can I comment on my old entries and have you know that I replied? So confusing. And I only drank wine once and it was nasty as hell, but I felt cool. I think I'm gonna buying some cloves from overseas so I can feel cool for having them. Maybe I'll be an art smoker, and only smoke for artistic purposes. What those purposes are, I have no idea.

Neil refuses to make a funny name out of both or their names, so we lovingly refer to them as Steve. :) I think they should have their legal last names be changed to Steve, but for business purposes use their premarital names on everything. Amanda and Neil Steve. Ha, that's horrible.

The girls not Becki, but fuck if she isn't WORSE. (Her sister is that girl I made all the herpes youtube videos about. The one I used to work with that I said kinda reminded me of freshman you. This was a while ago, you probably don't remember.)

I actually used my past experience with you to formulate my layers :) I think that I have to trust people for them to see layer 4. It's like layer 3 is almost a test to see how someone will react when they see me at my worst, and if after all the shit I give they still feel that I'm worth having around they get layer 4. You made it to layer 4, and I think I trust you more than anyone else because of this. Brandon saw layer 3, and he couldn't handle it.

QUESTION MARK
I really don't know what I have to add to this. No pictures. Probably will lighten my hair again before too long (I found some good bleach for already light brown hair) but I'm really enjoying this color :) It's so pretty. But I got some green dye from Nirvana and I really want to use it. But it's not like either dyes are going anywhere.

Writing fanfictions, but they suck and are going no-where. Haha, sounds like my non fanfiction stories. Oh well. I'll keep ya posted if I post anything.

XoXo
S

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I can't handle wine without a chaser. D: And they make "cigarillo" cloves that are legal in america. If you become an art smoker, so will i. We'll have to find some artistic purposes...

And, I'm still going to call them Ameil. :D it sounds french!

And I thought Becki was the one you made the herpes videos about! Was her name Erica? I think i remember her. I'm glad that Freshman Michelle wasn't a whore.

What kind of fanfiction? April's freakin' obsessed with reading fanfics. D: The only one I ever read was "my immortal." D': It made my eyes bleed. I want to read yours, though, because I love your writing style. :D

I think your Cemetery Girl should be a light brown blonde. :)