September 12, 2009

I REALLY exist.

Today, I realized again that I do, in fact, exist. On a greater scale than I thought. People notice that I'm there. People I've never met, and never will. There wasn't a single place that I went that I didn't get a compliment on my hair, chest piece, or outfit.

A girl at McDonald's even told me that she recognized me from before (I do regularly stop there, picking up Steve, visiting Steve at work and stopping in to see if he's there or not) and said that she's been meaning to tell me that she LOVES my tattoo, and is getting one very similar to it, but with angel wings and her son's name in it. Yes. She remembers me. We've never met, but she recognizes me. This is immensely flattering, no matter how memorable a girl with unnaturally colored hair and a huge tattoo sprawled across her chest is, it's still flattering as hell for me.

Today I did two things I've never done before. Driving barefoot (I was planning on wearing heels, but that didn't pan out due to me being a klutz) and not wearing a bra. I think the only time I've taken off my bra EVER was because I was for showering and sex. That's it, ever since I started wearing one. I didn't know until today that those shitty little 'built in' bras work on tiny boobs. Also, I was trying out my underbust corset under my blue plaid top that I bought at Forever 21, because my waist needed some cinching (it worked like a charm, btw) and it didn't layer will with a bra that had an underwire, and it made my boobs look a little deformed. So I went without. Will I be doing this regularly? Don't count on it. But for me, I think this shows how much my confidence has grown in the last few years.

Go me. Not only do I exist, I do it with some confidence.

My mind has once again changed regarding my Halloween costume. FML I'm indesisive.

XoXo

No comments: