January 30, 2010

Francais!

Je suis shayla. Je suis la fille. J'ai un bon frere.
I am Shayla. I am the sister. I have a good brother. (and the num lock on my keyboard doesn't work so I can't put the fancy thing over the E in frere.)
:)

Pre-lesson in my new french workwook. I typed most of it without help. Oh yeah.

And I got a french dictionary. $50 invested and hopefully it'll be worth it. When I look at french words, I recognize it. I just can't remember it. I can't remember how it's pronounced (and when in doubt I pronounce all small words as Ay just like in French class. hahaha.)

If I keep up with it (which I tend not to. shame on moi.) I'm getting the grammar workbook too. This is like a huge workbook as is. And has 3 CDs to help me out. Awesome.

Getting taxes done up tomorrow. :)

XoXo
S

1 comment:

Michelle said...

PRO-TIP: right click in the blogger text box and if you're on firefox it should give you a language setting. set it to français, and you should be able to right click underlined words and choose the correct spelling just like in microsoft word.

and i skipped my french class today. :B