January 25, 2010

French Yarn

It's not mouth Herpes, its a zit, I swear.

I'm pretty much about ready to give up on crocheting already >:( I don't like failure. Maybe I just should have started off with the bigger needle thing. I finally kinda got chain stitching down. Good, I get ready to learn single crochet and even while watching the video on it I can't figure it out. It doesn't help that my chain stitches are way to small for me to work into them. uuuugh. But I wanna learn because I wanna crochet cute stuff :'( Like crochet a fancy see throughy gothy top to ear over shit.

About to try AGAIN. Wish me luck.

I'm also thinking about taking up french again. :\ because I have ADD when it comes to learning stuff.

XoXo
S

1 comment:

Michelle said...

One thing to remember about crocheting: KEEP IT LOOSE! Early on, my problem was always crocheting too tight.

I will LOVE YOU if you start speaking french again. I'm so insecure about my oral french, and I just want someone to talk to that I can trust not to make me feel inferior. D': We should vlog en français ensemble! 8D Right now, my youtube language is set to french, so I'm watching english videos, but all the website's links are in french!