January 23, 2010

Gaga

I'm run down at the moment. This whole week has involved a lot of going places and hanging out with people and I find it exhausting. I know I want a social life, but at the same time I really like being able to sit on my own playing on my laptop and writing and making shit. I need lots of me time to stay sane, and I'm about to go into a weekend of hanging out and having zero of this. Making me flippin crazy.

Listening to Lady Gaga's music for the first time (Aaron and Brit were playing it on youtube last night) and I LOVE IT. I think so far Paparazzi and Bad Romance are the best (even though the video for Paparazzi basically takes the general idea of Amanda's Who Killed Amanda Palmer and completely rapes it, making an exrememly bastardized version.) But shit I need this CD and I need it on my iPod. I haven't found a female pop singer I liked this much since Gwen Stefani.

My aunt and uncle may be buying our local anytime fitness, and my aunt is going to let me clean up all the equipment and vacumm and will give me free memembershipf or it. So I should be getting off my ass and working out a LOT in the future. It's one thing to just have the membership, but if I have to be there anyway to work I'm a lot more likely to work out.

Also, thanks to our buddies with the government I won't be raped with rent payments when jacob leaves for basic :) YES. At least I'm bennefiting from the government in SOME way.

Must be getting ready

XoXo
S

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I, too, need my me time with my computer. Tonight, I was invited to a sleepover. So I know how you feel. D':
No, I'm going to have fun. I haven't been to a sleepover since... well, the last time I slept over at your house.

I love Lady Gaga so much that I'm ashamed of it. D: And, you're right. Paparazzi and Bad Romance FTW. I also like her ballads. Like Again Again, Brown Eyes, Speechless, and Fooled Me Again. (I really like beautifulsad songs, don't i?)

I feel like I'm so weak. I need to work out as well. I'll be walking more in the spring, but my arms are NOODLES!! (:D Dib joke.)

yours forever,
m