January 04, 2010

Rave

Tada! I compromised a bit with the artist on this. Kenny of Cardinal Tattoo (great guy)

"Why would you compromise? It's going to be on YOU forever not him." You ask...

Simple. I want all of my tattoos to have little bit of every artist in them. A little of their style or preference. MY ideas, MY general design, but a little of the artist. I actually am more likely to like my tattoo longterm if it's not 100% what I want. What I want changes. What I see others do and like doesn't. A little me, a little them. One big artistic collaboration.

I love it.

Got a book about the pyramids. I think my next tattoos will be an ankh and a bunch of hieroglyphs down my spine. I've always loved Egypt. I remember the project I did about hieroglyphs in fifth grade. :) Can't wait to figure what all I want out.

Oh, and SHE was in my apartment while I was gone. I feel somewhat violated. I want her the fuck away from everyone.

XoXo
S

1 comment:

chelery said...

That is the most beautiful tattoo I have ever seen.
I usually don't like tattoos, but there's something about this one that's just whimsical/beautiful/nostalgic, and that's what I go for.