January 16, 2009

Fake Titties

I've been obsessing over this the past few days (and just a little bit of it ALWAYS gets me so far down) but I still don't understand the hate around fake breasts. Seriously.

Newest found complaints

1."lol, if a guy had a penis implant would you still do him"
- fact: as much as people don't seem to think about this (especially single guys who don't get any) if I loved someone, I wouldn't CARE how they looked or whether they were real or fake. If a dick still functioned the way it should during sex, then why would it matter if they artificially made it larger (there's not actually a surgery for that it's hypothetical)... and since boobs are really only for forplay and feeding babies then it doesn't hinder a mans ability to have sex with a girl. You can't bounce around or motorboat a pair of A cups (I have them, I would know) but you'd HONESTLY deny a girl with fake breasts because you can't do those same things?

2. "Most women's bodies are made in proportion, so why would you want to try to change that to make yourself look out of proportion"
-Personal Experience dictates that only ONE in every 3 people has a naturally well proportioned body. My breast of extremely small. My hips are very wide and my ass is huge. My friend michelle is well proportioned (I believe. It's possibly that her boobs are slightly larger than her hip/butt. but as far as visually proporated she's perfect) and Kim has enormous boobs and no butt whatsoever. However, it's a bit of a double standard to deny a girl larger boobs just because they're fake when it's okay for a larger breasted girl to get them reduced (which harms their ability to feed a baby more than getting impants does)... Lets also not forget that unless your breasts are larger than D's, if your back is hurting it's because you have the wrong sized bra and don't exercize the right places so you have a weak back.

I fucking hate double standards. and for some further proof of the "naturally in proportion myth-Laycee has huge boobs and a small waist. As does her sister. Erica has smaller boobs and a larger figure. basically I know very few people with a proportionate breast to body ratio.




I really just can't get over the hate radiating towards women who do this. Calling her a skank or a freak? Saying that the girl just has low self esteme or wants to look hot for guys? Not all boob jobs are for making your breasts ridiculously huge. And do you REALLY think that if a girl with huge fake breasts and a nice body wanted to bang you that you'd say no?

Men are sick disgusting pigs. A blanket statement, because I saw ONE MAN stand up to these men who are full of shit. "I like large boobs. but only real ones. I'd rather have no boobs than big fake ones" what a load of shit. They don't care if the girl wears some make-up, curls/straightens/dyes her hair, paints her nails or shaves her legs (in fact, they seem to REQUIRE shaved bodies) but if her boobs aren't real it's a deal breakers.

I need an eyeroll emote.

I love my boyfriend, and he loves my body. but fuck-it-all if I say I wouldn't get a boob job if I had the money for a nice surgeon. I think I've come to a conclusion on the topic.

If you can't look past my body, like hell if you'll ever see me naked. If you can't except me for who I am or accept the choices I've made for my body then I don't WANT to talk to you or know you. Nor would I care if you'd tap me. fuck you.

this is what good independant thought feels like. I feel liberated. I was about to cry when I started this because I felt so run down to hell about mens behavior... but I feel better now.

fuck you all,
S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting the last lines....Not many guys do look past tits...Which is pretty stupid..because in my odd oppinion boobs are boobs and it doesn't matter how big they are or small or anything for that matter i's how a girl is and what she wants is what really matters. Sorry you hated guys on this...But I agree with you and i am one so...This shows how stupid we truely are.