January 28, 2010

Hate

"And someday I'll be gone"

Well, fuck, someday needs to come sooner because I want your sorry ass out of my life. You're a poor excuse for a human being. I've never felt so much dislike towards someone without guilt before.

And shame on YOU manager for not picking up on my hints about hating her. How much more clear do I have to be when I say "well, I really don't like her, but I'm not going to tell you you can't talk to her."

That very phrase equates to "I'd be much happier if you just told them to shut the fuck up and never speak to hem tagain." You should know this because you used the same line on me regarding Brandon.

Things aren't going to work like this. They just aren't. I refuse to put aside who I am (a jealous bitter bitch) because you don't want to feel bad for her. You agree that she brings all of her 'sufferings' on herself. You agree that only she can help herself. So you really have no excuses left as to why your talking to her. No amount of being "funny" can possibly make up for the fact that she took your car (probably sell-able for $10,000) drove it as her own, never put oil in and and turned it into a hundred dollars worth of scrap metal. Used you for your money on multiple occasions by manipulating you into feeling bad for her, lies to me to my face, left my brother when he was willing to stand up for her to her father. Then tried to ruin his next relationship to get him back (even though she then just went back to the guy she broke up with before trying to ruin said relationship)

OOOOH, and she lied to THAT guy too (for confusion purposes, his name is Don)... Saying that Brandon told her a bunch of shit that MY BROTHER had actually told her, and Don ended up going to Brandon's house with a buddy and beating the SHIT out of him while he was pinned down. Dons a huge guy, Brandon is not. He had to go to the hospital. Then you woulnd't speak against him to the cops, or fess up to how things went down. Don got off scott free. Can you imagine what it's like to not feel safe in your own home? To look at things that used to comfort you and remember how it felt when you were blacking out thinking you were going to die? To fear for you life because someone out there threatened to kill you and no one is willing to stop him? Because that's what Brandon got to go through because you lied. No one ever wants to think about how their shitty actions and lies will effect others. You could have gotten him killed.

AND THE BEST PART.. After you abandon your family and move in with the guy, sleep around like the whore we guessed you'd become, you begged brad to give you money to help you with your rent, and begged him to help you get away from Don because you were afraid of him. I bet you wished you'd have helped put the fucker in jail... But no, you defended him. You turned your back on everyone and expected them to pull you out of the hole you dug yourself. And sadly some people did. And here you are again, trying to manipulate everyone around you. Sorry, everyone is going have more friends than just you. You aren't the center of the fucking universe.

The last time I was jealous of my friends having friends I was a FRESHMAN in HIGH SCHOOL. You're almost 18. And I got over it as soon as I realized I was pushing my friends away. But when you do that, you blame them and everyone else and play the sad little victim.

I hate you. If I believed in hell, I'd tell you to go there. If you died, the only reason I'd feel anything but apathy would be because it bothered someone I'm close to. I understand the severity of that statement. I stand by it. I won't hope for it, but I can still think about it.




Fucker this all.
S


(sorry Michellery, I'm just pissed and need to get it all out. It's not even all out yet, but it's better.)

No comments: