January 11, 2010

Inkscape. Piercings.

I just downloaded inkscape. I'll play around with it in a minute. Gonna do something with:

Because I submitted it to Electronic Rainbow's Christmas secret santa thing but she didn't pick me :( It'll give me a chance to work with different hair (straight, short, and wavy)

Probably getting my lip pierced in a few weeks if the money is there. Electric bill was a little high.
I think I have the lips for one though. Just a little stud for starters.
I just now realized that I have found one facial piercing that I DO think is trashy one 95% of people. The Monroe. I've seen maybe 5 girls that look cute with it. Maybe 10 that look decent and NONE of those were in real life. A manager at work just got one. She's a hardcore pot-head. This will not help my image of them. I want to be equally accepting of all facial piercings. I WANT TO.

I just realized my face looks really crooked in that picture of my lips. Rest assured my head is just tilted slightly. And I have no chin. I know this. I accept this. Or I'll just get a chin implant :) lol. (Yes, I did at this moment just google this and they do exist)

Anyway. Michellephant. I love you :) And our quirkinesses.

XoXo
S

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I, too, am not a fan of the Monroe. I just wiki'd it, and to me it just looks like an artificial mole. Who wants a silver mole on their face? Not me. I have plenty of pretty, brown ones already.

I like off center lip piercings a tiny bit better than centered ones. But, don't get snakebites. (I must not think that symmetry is aesthetically pleasing.)

I thought my electric bill was high, too, but then i realized that i just paid the last one late and they were charging me for two months. So now, i have to open up the envelope and write a new check for $63.

p.s. I love our quirkinesses, too. :]