November 16, 2008

dreams

Don't try to dig too deep into my mind, I think you'll be very disappointed. I'm not as simple as I seem, but I'm not as deep as I try to lead on through simplistic ways.

really. I like learning about deep and complicated scientific and psychological things, but that doesn't mean that I myself am as deep as the things I learn about. I can understand them but that doesn't mean they apply to me.

but anyway. it's early. for me. I just woke up.

I had a dream that a really hot black guy was walking by me (who was sitting on a random couch in the middle of some place) and the hot one (there were two, one was hot. I find it odd, cuz I'm not usually attracted to black guys) came up to me, sat next to me and started to make out with me, telling me how beautiful I am... then walked away.. and I realized after he had left, that he stole my wallet.

it's funny. I laugh at that dream.

I'm not racist. I swear :D

<3
S

1 comment:

Michelle said...

...that was pretty random. :P