January 26, 2010

yarning :)

I'm flipping loving Lady Gaga. :) No joke.

Got the first stage of my wrist warmers done. About to switch my first colors. THIS IS EXCITING. (and I'm afraid I'm gonna fucker it up, but it's okay.)

Haven't done anything but crochet today (and, you know, go to work.) It's greeeat because even when it's not perfect it's so yarny that you can't really tell :)

must continue. We'll probably be inspected at work tomorrow (which sucks) so I can't stay up til 2 AM crocheting again.

And michellephant, I'm gonna make more of an effort to work french into my every day routine (like crocheting is at the moment) but I'm gonna find something like "french for dummys" because I was too retarded to get past verb conjugation as a sophomore, and probably have not overcome this. I WILL love to try to speak french via vlog though, since I have no other way to learn the verbal part, and I know you'll be able to help me.

The french think strong American accents are sexy, right? :)

XoXo
S

No comments: