January 28, 2010

speechless

I want to strip down,
and kill this disease
Pick myself back up
and relearn how to breath.

I need some peace of mind
to stop this refrain
This thing could have worked
but your loves a fucking game.

I'm chilled, completely
chilled to the bone
the cold shoulder I give
Is the only shit I know

I'm never gonna say
the monsters got my heart
I'm completely speechless
cuz you leave me in the dark






I don't feel like I've gotten any better with writing in all these years. At all. I still feel like its all cliched shit and like I'm a little teenager talking about how sad their lives are and how much they can't live life the way it is going. blah blah whine whine. At least I'm inspired though. I'm got the first two verses while in a pissy mood at work. Ironically, I had poker face stuck in my head, and once again it kiiiiiinda matches at first. I should do parody songs for a living... Just not funny ones. I'd be the first SERIOUSLY parody song writer. Now if only I could learn to sing or play an instrument.

Bottom line, I'm really confused at the moment. I had a really bad day. and I'm really fucking jealous and way to insecure to keep my jealousy intact.

XoXo
S

No comments: