February 27, 2009

VF addict

Brit came over again. We made a new vid. I'll post it later. I've been obsessing over Vampire Freaks. It's addicting. I'm a-coin-operated-girl if you want to add me (for those non existent people who may randomly stumble upon this blog... Stumble Upon, also addicting)




If you're not a member and you're interested in joining, click the pretty link right there k? It's a bit hard to navigate if you don't do a lot of social networking sites, but it's also pretty easy to pick up on.

Went to Fort Wayne today. Guilt tripped my mom into getting me some red converse (on sale) and a pair of red tights (also on sale)... why? because she got Tia a pair of $69 Vans, and a pair of jeans... and a tank top. Her shoes cost more than my shoes and tights combined.

FUCK I forgot to put my clothes in the dryer!

<3
S

No comments: