February 08, 2009

Mom had me go to Kohl's with her because she didn't want to walk around with Tia. I've come to the conclusion that she's the most selfish piece of shit ever, and mom does nothing but encourage it.

Then Jacob came home and took me to the mall and I got a jack and sally shirt and some red and black glasses and red eyeshadow. Laycee and Arika couldn't make it but I don't know if I'm upset about that. I had fun hanging out with Jacob. Brandon called when we were at Mc Donald's eating and it was kinda a silent call. I was still a bit upset about the arguement we had the other day, and he wasn't talkative because he probably didn't think I was interested in talking to him because I was with my brother... even though talking to him still makes my day.

I just can't figure the guy out though ): most of the time he seems like he's totally completely in every way crazy in love with me, but I keep feeling like it's all just a bunch of shit. Words only go so far. There are just little things he does that make me wonder. It sometimes seems like he isn't sure if he's totally into me or like he is just settling or something. I know for a fact that I totally and completely love him. I don't have any desire to be with anyone else or to even look at other guys, but it doesn't always seem like he feels the same way. Like, he talks about the future just to keep me happy or something.

Maybe I just want a sure thing too badly. Or maybe he's gonna have to grow up a little to be a guy who doesn't make me feel so insecure about our relationship

<3
s

No comments: