March 01, 2009

No pictures today

I feel extremely broke right now. I'm supposed to be saving my money for my tattoo. Every time I'm in the store I ask myself "is this more important than my tattoo?" to which I ALWAYS say "no" and keep on walking. I haven't spent ANY of my money on new shit. NONE. I got the converter box like I said I was going to, I got gas and then I got food for me and Brandon every day. I spent a LOT less money than usual. (I did spend about $10 at dollar tree)

But, I'm still broke before my next check. It's like no matter what I do I'm fucked with money. I hate that. I'm either unhappy about spending my money and being broke, or I'm unhappy about not spending my money and STILL being broke.

I just wanna go shopping. badly.




anyway. Brit's been over for the past few days. It's been fun. We think we're gonna make a cult together about being losers. :D I wore my new red converse, did some shitty picture edits, made signs for vampire freaks...

I think going to Khol's is what put me in a spending mood. Fucking mom made me go with her. She spend 300 fucking dollars. I already talked about that though right?

ugh. I hate this feeling.

I move out in 12 days :3

<3
S

No comments: