February 05, 2009

$ The Dollar Store $

I love Dollar Tree. It's one of my favorite places to shop, and that includes the internet.

Today, I got 4 clear plastic bins (in orange, green, blue, and purple. Props for having orange but not red and yellow. Usually they cut Orange out. poor orange) I plan on using them for my markers/ paint brushes/color pencils (not crayons though. They're too messy and the wax will come off on the inside) and I got these stackable bins. Black and white. Easily the best things I've ever bought, despite the fact that I didn't know WHAT I wanted them for. They're the perfect size (made for CD's and slightly larger objects)... the Special Effects Dye, the remains of my Splat and Color Fiend dye AND the root touch up bottle all lay perfectly in this thing. I can fit two boxes of dye on the sides in one, which I did... And I put some of my styling products in another.

I already plan on buying more. I found DollarTreeDirect.com and once I have the money, I'm buying their $48 large stock of it. That's 48 more of these. I honestly think I can fill them all. I have a shit ton of odds and ends things from art sewing and make-up/hair and I have only a small room to put them in. Hell, if it fits my little dye bottles it'll fit my acrylic paint bottles too. Plus, being black and white, I can make a checkered pattern with it. :B

I'm serious, these things are the shit. I can put a few in the bathroom and fill them up with tampons :D (I plan on taking over the bathroom. I WAS going to fill the medicine cabinet up with my hair dye and midol, but now that I have these bins... FUCK, even my first aid medical shit can go into them! My lap top acessories... spair ink cartriges for my printer! CANDY! mmmm.

I used to swear I'd never live in an organized plastic world... but this makes it so fun and easy...

<3
S

(yes. I just dedicated this blog to blacks storage bins from Dollar Tree, because they're the best invention ever.

No comments: