February 19, 2009

the nothing muches that have been going on

my hair is curly right now. it's almost cute.

I had another nervous 'breakdown' over moving out. I was yelling and crying at Brandon on the phone. Then he got to the jail and I was kinda over it (not crying at least) and theeeen, the sweet heart called me back from the payphone to make sure I was okay.

I finished Brittany's hair last night. We made some youtube videos about herpes. it was fun. I hope I got the streaks all the way to her roots this time. I almost dislike my tint brush for being so large. When I use a paintbrush I can get much closer without making a mess (but the damn brush keeps dye inside it, waiting to rub off when you try a NEW color D: )

I shampooed my hair 3 times trying to make it lighten. I think that makes it 5 shampoos since I've dyed it. It's still the same damn color (don't you love how that pisses me off for some reason?) I also trimmed the sides for the first time and it doesn't look that great. Brandon said he'd trim it with his good trimmers when he has at home. The ones I have are from dollar general. I'm tempted to shave the sides off altogether.

No pictures this blog... well, I suppose I can post one...
yeah

ain't that the truth.

<3
S

No comments: