February 23, 2009

Migraine

I had to fight with Lacey to get the 3 hours that Kim couldn't take for being sick. She can't even drive, she doesn't even need to pay for gas. She throws away her money and thinks the solution is nabbing more hours while some of us are struggling to pay for food, gas, bills and insurance. I need my wisdom teeth pulled. As soon as possible. If they're a possible cause of my migraines (which I worry about) then it's got to be taken care of. I don't have $1500 for it. Not even $100 a month for payments. but Lacey needs the hours more. I'm fucking sick of it.

about an hour into my new shift, I get that pain... A little headache. nothing much. But I know what it's leading to. about 3 hours later I'm home and it really starts to hit. Light Sensitivity, nausea. My head hurts so badly. I go upstairs to brush my teeth (when I have a migraine I can -feel- how dirty my teeth may be. It makes me more nauseous.

I can't even look at the screen while I type anymore. At least I can type without looking right? I went upstairs to tell mom that I really needed migraine medicine. I hoped maybe she had some more that she bought when I took the last of hers. No such luck. "just go lay down" she tess me. "try some Tylenol"... because I haven't tried both of those methods a hundred times before back when I didn't know these weren't just bad headaches.

I just start crying. I feel so helpless and weak. I think I'm going to throw up. I don't want to. It's not like an upset stomach. I won't feel better. I won't just get better. Mom threw a hissy fit when I asked if she could go to town NOW to get me something. I know it's late. I know you're tired. I know this is a god aweful inconvienience for you. But getting me fucking medince in the morning will NOT help me in the least bit. I know how these things go. I won't be able to sleep because it'll hurt to badly. I'll throw up over and over. When I finally do fall asleep I'll wake up and feel the pain and fall back asleep and wake up and hurt even more.

If I'm lucky it'll be gone in the morning. They always seem to last a certain amount of time. About the duration of time that you're usually awake during the day. 16 hours. She wants me to be in this pain for 16 hours because she doesn't want to drive to town to get me pills. I'd do it my fucking self if I -could-... I don't have the money, or the ability to drive at the moment considering I'd throw up every time I passed another car. The headlights would kill me.

it hurts and I just want it to stop.

S

No comments: