February 22, 2009

having a bit of a life

Jacob and I went to Fort Wayne. I got a Harujuku Lovers shirt from Plato's Closet for $5, and it's the girl scout style shirt. Very cute. Ate tacos, Jacob got a game (Banjo Kazuee?) and we went to B&N and I got an issue of Gothic Beauty (very overrated if you ask me. Besides the adds in it it probably wasn't worth my money)..

Jacob played his game for a bit and Kandi texted me so we could all go to Wendy's to hang out before her and Jon went back to Purdue. <3 I've missed her! I'm so glad we got to hang out and talk a bit before she went back. Next time I see her I'll likely be moved out. We'll get to go furniture shopping together :D

Jacob and I have been playing his game for hours now (the only thing on non-converter-box tv was Nascar) ... and by that I mean he played and I watched. 90% of the fun of that game is making and testing out cars. It's hillarious. I remember way back when I used to watch Jacob play video games all day. I never liked to play on account of me being a god aweful gamer. I really do suck... "I'm only good if you can get me a game that a mentally retarded person could play... and cheat codes"---yeah, I said that today. It's sad but true.

I'm tired. it's crazy, right?
<3
S

No comments: