February 25, 2009

Herp's Girl, and me needing to go to bed.





The Adventure of Herp's Girl. The latest in Brit and I's serious about Herpes. I like the little paper anime puppets. I still haven't gotten much more sleep since last night. But I'm not -that- tired, but after I post this I'm definitely going to make myself go to bed.

I didn't even know Brit and Aaron were coming over, but I'm glad they did because I wasn't feeling very happy or social before they got here. I mean, I have a lot of laundry that I was gonna do, but screw that. This was more fun.

Lacey gave me her hours on Saturday because she's going to a formal dance. I did some math, and I'll have to pick up at LEAST 6 extra hours a week to make sure bills get paid. Jacob got me an app. for Subway at Wal-Mart. I don't know if I want to work there, but I need a job. Brad kept trying to tell me that hours will pick up again, but I don't think he gets that I need at least 30 hours a week EVERY week of the year. So when winter rolls around again next year and my hours get cut again, I'm fucked.

I need to get some sleep...

<3
S

No comments: