February 24, 2009

Wired

So mom got home and had Excedrin Migraine. I took some and layed in the fetal position (on my knees, with my head on my pillow, actually, to block out the light while I waited for the pills to kick in) this was around 9:30 I think. I could be wrong. Fell asleep, woke up at 11:30, layed in bed trying to determine if I had to pee or if I was just aware of my bladder (it happens, I'm strainge) fell back asleep for 30 minutes, woke back up and tried to decide the same thing. I didn't want to get out of bed if I didn't have to pee since it would mean that I would have trouble getting back to sleep... But I was like "I'm up anyway. I'll just go"

I've been up for 3 and 1/2 hours now. I can't get back to sleep. I just now got sick of being awake and laying in bed doing nothing so I got online even though there's nothing to do on here either.

I think there's caffien in those pills, cuz I felt -wired- at first. I'm not as energized now, but still nowhere near being tired. I only got 3 hours of sleep, there's no way I should be this awake. I can't even get into the mindset of falling asleep. At least the migraine is gone though. Seriously, I'd rather be up all night than have a migraine.

<3
S

No comments: