February 07, 2009

my hair.

So, did I tell you that the mail people left my hairdye on my front porch? No one uses the front door, so the dye probably came on time and we just never knew. I did my hair today despite having a cold.

I've been using Born Blonde bleach on my hair since I think my second adventure into bleaching my hair. . . and somehow I fucked it up and put the liquid lightening cream in before the powder, but it still worked so all is good.


it looks downright pink in due to my web cam, but in real like it looks a bit more like
(she dyed her hair the same color)

it's gorgeous. Not my favorite color ever, but I really love it.
This is the process of me dying my hair. First step, bleaching. As you may or may not know my head was a light magenta/purple before this. It bleached to a nice cupcake pink (as in, the special effects color. a pretty and pastel pink)

after that I put in the Nuclear red. I rubbed a lot of conditioner on my dry hair on the sides where I wanted to keep it blonde (this helps to keep the red from coming off onto it while my hair flops around when I dye it.
there. the final product. It's still wet, but you can see the red better in this than the other picture I took. as you can see, the blonde kept light and white while I rinsed just as planned. It's so cute. I love this haircut so much.





Sorry to dedicate a blog to my vanity, but I spent the better part of the day doing this so I felt like I had to show it off a bit. Going to the mall tomorrow, possible pictures from that.
<3
S

No comments: