February 15, 2009

trees and my boobies

I'm still waiting for Amanda to update her blog. I check it at least 5 times throughout the day. Is that sad? over obsessive? I don't know. I enjoy reading about whats up with her, and she's been in Europe touring and I'm curious about what all is going on there. Plus, I have no life and am bored.

The biggest apple tree in our orchard didn't make it through the wind and rain from a few days ago. Dad chopped it into little pieces and got rid of it today. It's really weird to look outside right now. That trees been there since my mom was little. Plus, we now have to walk through all the fallen rotten apples to get to the other trees. That's 4 of the 9 trees out there that haven't made it through the past few years. ): sadness.

I always say this, and then everything goes in reverse and it makes me feel self conscious, but I think my boobs have gotten bigger. They got bigger sooner than usual (they always get bigger when I'm PMSing) but my period came earlier than usual... by that I mean on time though. Anyway, the swelling usually goes down around the time my bloating does, and now my period is almost over and they're still the same slightly bigger size. maybe it's just how I've been sitting, maybe I'm just imagining it. Maybe I shrunk my bra when I washed it ): but A girl can always hope, right? A full A cup would be glorious! Hell, think of if they went to a B.

It won't. It'll go back to normal soon and crush my hopes. I always start to feel content about my boobs right before they get bigger and I go "golly gee! I like this much more!"

): dear boobs. Grow you mother fuckers.

<3
S

No comments: