February 09, 2009

Brandon <3 and WENDY!

oh Brandon. Sweetest of sweet boys. I can always count on you to make me feel better when you upset me.

Despite the fact that you called me while I was peeing... you made my day 100% better just by apologizing. We CAN make it babe, because no matter what you always fix things.


on a just as bright note, I'm planning on making a Wendy's outfit. I took one of our baby bibs at work because it has a full body pic of Wendy on it. Bitch got fashion. I'm gonna "punk" her up a bit (I'm Wendy's rebel teenager phase) with my sparkley skull flats and thigh highs and maybe do something different with the apron (I'm already either going to do my hair in a mohawk or my side part.

Then, to make it truely the shit, I'm gonna make Brandon a punk Ronald Mc Donald outfit somehow. Maybe give him black and red stripes instead of red and white, change up the make-up.

but check that shit out, my hair is actually Wendy's hair color. I have an unhealthy obsession with that bitch. Really. She's my idol.

<3
S

No comments: