February 12, 2009

Wendy Hair and PMS

So, the other day I got a comment card filled out about my hair.

The lady said that the food was good and the service was very quick, but she was really turned off by the sandwich maker with the bright red hair....

I will now refer to a picture from a blog I made a few days ago and I hope you catch why I find that remark to be so ridiculous.
okay..... you catch it yet? now?
Yes. My hair is the same mother fucking color as Wendy. I work at Wendy's. When they pull into the parking lot, they are met by a large sign with Wendy's head (and bright red hair) at the top. It's on the enter and exit signs. Every bag, cup and nearly every sign in the store. It doesn't bother her. But the fact that someone who worked there has it OMG IT'S SUCH A TURN OFF FOR THIS STORE! for real? It's pretty ironic, honestly. It made me giggle and I don't think it upset me at all. But I'm so perplexed by peoples thinking sometimes. If anything, I figured people would look at me and go "lol, look it's Wendy" (That's what they did when my hair was pink. And it didn't even look slightly red... but when it IS red omg it's so blah)

anyway. I get to move in a month. 29 days exactly. I'm excited again. Mainly because the PMSing is over and the period is on. And just like I thought, it's pretty light and cramp-less (when I say crampless I mean midol takes care of my cramps. It's pretty rare to have medicine actually work for me)

Well. My brother is trying to help me make friends. His friend's Fiance is pretty cool. The biggest benefit is that she's as crazy about her boyfriend as I am about mine, so I won't feel paranoid about hanging out with her when Brandon is there. nice. I hope things work out. It'll be nice to have some friends.

much love, and with a hopeful outlook,
S

ps. I was thinking about scrapping the top of the dress that came with my pattern and making a corset for the skirt instead. It'd be a bit more punk, so it'd fit our theme better. Plus, I really want to make a corset.

No comments: