January 25, 2009

the Saturday Migraine

I just now woke up after an excruciatingly painful day of migraines and non-digested food.

Originally I had thought that I had been finished the damned Saturday Migraine. It's been two full weeks since I've suffered from one. It seems like they're back, and they brought friends; the non-aching stomach. Non-aching? Yes, my stomach didn't hurt for a second, but as I ate more food (thinking that maybe my headache was increasing because I wasn't eating) My head hurt worse and worse until I finally threw up. I felt so much better after that. And I ate a LOT of calories too, because my body couldn't have gotten much nutrition from food that didn't digest through the whole day. And, of course, I started feeling worse AGAIN so I determined it was best for me to go to sleep even though it was just nearing 10.

Brandon was so sweet about it too. I had my head down the entire time we ate together, and he just reached out an held my hand, and sat on my lap so that I could nestle my head on his shoulder comfortably (I don't feel right when I sit on his lap. It feels really awkward, like our shapes don't fit together quite right that way.) Then he offered to let me use his coat as a pillow, telling me I shouldn't be driving, and I should lay up there until I felt better so I would be safe. So sweet. And that was at the peak of my pain, right before it all came out.

The headache is gone now though. But I can't fall back to sleep and it's only 3:30 in the damn morning. I need to shower... and to wash my clothes.

My wisdom teeth may not be coming in after all, by the way. I was thinking, and it's totally possible that I just inadvertently forced a hole into my gums from chewing food on them. So I'm putting that off for now, in hopes that I can get my savings back up before I have any more appointments or spend any more large amounts of money.

Well, it's time to attempt more sleep before the -real- morning comes.

<3
S

No comments: