January 04, 2009

I keep fucking my hair up. I got a kit to do purple instead of getting a brand I knew would do well. The color turned out magenta/fuchsia. I was actually -happy- with the color. SERIOUSLY after I got over how off it was from the box I was in love with it's red/pink toned purple. Then I cut bangs. My hair looked fine, but I wanted to give it a try. It turned out okay. I liked it. THEN, I decide that instead of doing exactly what I planned to do with I did purple on top of my hair, I thought I'd just do purple bangs with black hair and blond on bottom. So I bleach my hair, no big. But I wanted to make the bangs more of the color on the box, so I thought "well, if it turned pink/red toned, maybe adding a bit of blue will make it more purple... Cuz, do the art-math. Red+blue=purple. instead of purple I got and almost black purple with a bit of a magenta highlight. And now that I sit here and look at it, I -really- wish I'd never colored it. I LIKED that magenta ;_; it's pretty. I shampooed it and used really warm water but it's still really dark. So I'm waiting until it fades to do the black at the top... cuz I don't want to bleach it AGAIN this week ;_;

I know it's such a stupid thing to get worked up about. But I'm spending all day trying to seem like I think everything I've done looks good, but I -don't- but I refuse to act like it to people, some would see that as something that would be good to tease me about ;_;

oh well. what can I do about it, right?

<3
S

No comments: