January 23, 2009

expenses espenses expenses

So I finally decided to do it. I get my new tires. It's $270 out of my savings bringing me down to $250 in my savings. I've been taking a lot of money out of every check to make sure that I get money saved back up after buying this damn laptop and going through the big spending ordeal of Halloween and Christmas. I'm set way back now. I wanted to have at leats $1000 saved up by this summer, so that Brandon and I would be able to afford to do things like go to the zoo and to Cedar Point and Warped Tour.

And noooow, I find out that the little problem I have in the back of my mouth is my fucking wisdom teeth growing in. Now I have to go spend hundreds of dollars to get them removed.

While some people would be saying "I wish I'd have gone to college so that'd I'd still be covered by insurance" but I say "I'm glad I have the freedom to spend enough time at work to pay for this and still have free time to enjoy my life"

I know. My thinking seems a bit odd. It's okay.

I felt really isolated at work these past few days. And I'm itching to tell everyone off for making fun of a cutter we know. I know he's not exactly the nicest guy ever, but if they don't know how to handle the situation then they need to back out and stop talking about it period. Seriously, how can you wonder why someone doesn't want to open up to you when you go around work declaring anything they say or saying how annoying the person is. Leave him be. Be nice and shut up. And I don't think they can understand that someone can tell the difference between 'pity ne-iceness' and just plain acting kind.

anywho. I didn't feel the pressure from the tooth until I found out it was growing in. So, now it's all pressure-y and in pain. Oh well...

<3
s

No comments: