January 13, 2009

Birth Control

I feel siiiiick.

It's god damned period problems just like every month. I'm gonna ask my mom to take me to the doctor to get some fucking birth control. I never want a fucking period again. Or, if I can't have that, to have super light never-a-cramp periods. end of fucking discussion. I'm tired of missing work. I'm tired of being curled up in my bed, in too much pain to even sleep it off. Feeling dizzy all day, having some honest to god hot-flashes while I nearly pass out. I missed a lot of school in my day due to periods. And now a lot of work and with my hour cuts I can't afford that.

I lose at least 5 hours of work every month because of cramps, which equals out to $35. That's enough for birth control, so fuck it, I'm gonna go get some. I have $400 in savings, that should handle my doctor visits.

plus, brandon will be happy because he won't need condoms. cuz, that's how he thinks about stuff. Hell, he may even pay for it just because of that... I'd ask him to get himself checked out too though.... it's the safe way...

I feel better now. at nearly 3 o' clock. I was supposed to work til 4 today.

I think I deserve a cramp free period. or a periodless-life.

Much Love,
S

No comments: