January 16, 2009

my boyfriend

Last night I had a dream. It was horrible. It was about Brandon and he was cheating on me. I woke up with a heart ache and crying. It was a good 2 hours before I felt okay again, even though I kept telling myself it was a dream. Just the thought hurts.

I went to work. I got sick and went home after and hour. that's 10 hours of work this week. fuck, that's not enough. My paycheck won't reach $200.

My car didn't start this morning, so my mom brought me to work, so I had to sit and wait for her to get me from work. While I was there I wrote a note to Brandon telling him about the dream and how badly I missed him and needed to hear his voice and be with him.

I went home, got online and got really bored. Just then I got a call from Brandon. It was only 2:30 so it was a really early call. Not normal. His car wouldn't start and he needed me to come get him and take him to cash his check and pay bills and his lawyer.

What an amazing day. My car started, I went to town and forgot my license and found out that my insurance card wasn't in my glovebox. They needed my license, registration AND proof of insurance for me to drive Brandon. He called and told me that they'd let me take him anyway. :D So I got to spend over an hour driving my baby around town. We got to talk and hang out and not worry about him being at work and getting in trouble.

Then we jumped his car, because the battery was just dead. I had jumper cables in my trunk.

It was a great day. Had I not gone home sick I wouldn't have been able to because I wouldn't have had my car. Everything that went wrong went wrong for the best. Most importantly I got to see my sweetie when I really needed to. He's gonna call me again soon.

God I love him.

<3
S

No comments: