January 14, 2009

better

My boyfriend bought me a chain necklace and a lock that he used a utility knife to carve our initials into. It's so cute.

I'm getting an appointment to planned parenthood soon. It'll be cheaper than a gyno.

Enough about my vagina though! I move out in one month and twenty-eight days. I haven't done any packing for several days, and I don't have enough money for everything/anything.

I still need tires. $250.
Doctors appointment. $35-$250
the Pill (whichever I get) up to $50
BILLS BILLS BILLS:$66 (thanks to my sweet boyfriend, who's taking the larger amount of the bills because of everything I need to pay for)

I'm stressed out. I really am. I'm worried that ends just won't meet. I'm terrified of going into debt. Being part of Brandon losing his house. Getting BAD CREDIT that will haunt me the rest of my life. Brandon tells me it'll all be okay. I know it won't be 'okay.' but damn it, he's such a sweetheart and it makes me feel better at least. But god my life is gonna suck for a long while.

At least we have OBAMA to look forward too! :D hellz yeah. Things will get better, even if gas doesn't go down to $1 a gallon, and even if the damned euro is worth more than our money, things will be -better-






<3
S

No comments: