January 11, 2009

house shopping

I'm looking at houses in Indy for me and Brandon. Most of the ones I see that I really like are Bungalows, which is funny because I used to think they were the ugliest things ever, but it you painted it just right, I'd look kinda like a Victorian bungalow. They almost all have 2nd floors, attics AND basements, and most of them have room dimensions around the 12x12 range.

I'm just waiting to find out where michelle is likely to be located so I can be nearby. Maybe Brandon will move as soon as he's out of jail, just so we can get a good deal on a beautiful place. Because some of these places are GORGEOUS. And a lot of houses under $50,000 (the most I'd ever be willing to pay... I'm looking more into the $20,000-$30,000 range) and all "minor fixer-uppers" but considering brandon's house would be considered a fixer-upper (poor plumbing, floor needs repair one needs replaced.. walls have holes in some places..) and I LOVE his house and I'd live in another like it.

house buying are EXCITING!

No comments: