January 31, 2009

My hair.

I take back what I said about my sister. She broke up with her new boyfriend of one week to go back out with her last boyfriend. Playing with peoples emotions in any way is stupid.

In other news, I grew a pair and finally did something that I've wanted to do for ages but didn't think I'd ever be brave enough to do.... I got a mohawk. As you could already see from the picture. I'm excited to try to spike it up or tease it or whatever. The stylist did such a good job. Got it done at Famous Hair even, and usually the mainstream hairstylists aren't too good with alternative cuts (note my emo hair cut several years ago... They did okay, but really, they've never seen that style before? it's EVERYWHERE!)

They weren't busy at all when I came in, so I had like, 5 to 8 stylists sitting there watching this lady work, telling me how brave I was. They said they've never had anyone come in there who was daring enough to try it (ha, made me feel special. I'm such a pussy, I'm not brave at all) and it was just a great experience. And she did a wonderful job. I wish I could have left her with more than a $5 tip. But I'm a poor ass bitch.

My hair is soooo nice now. All the dead ends are gone. ALL of them. All that's left is healthy only-bleached-one-or-two-times hair. Barely an inch long at the shortest.

Brandon LOVED it. Said "you know... if you wanna keep that style for a while... That'd be nice"
:D he was being a super sweetie today. Even when I was being bitchy (which I proptly stopped the moment I realized how sweet he was being. I can't be mad at him when he's like that) I generally change my hair every couple of months. But I like this, and Brandon is beyond satisfied so I'll probably keep it for as long as I can put up with it. Maybe go into an undercut for a while.

The stylist said I had the face for short hair. Looking in the mirror, I really do look good with it. You'd never know by looking at my crappy web cam pictures though. So I feel like I can do more with my hair. Freedom. feels so good.

<3
S

No comments: