December 03, 2008

Boobs

I've been thinking about (not exactly in a literal way) getting implants. You know, fake boobs. Just thinking about how it's done and the consequences the woman faces and risk and all that.

I've never been so disappointed in the human race. For one, we as a whole assume that everything a person does to their body has to do with attracting someone of the opposite sex (or same, I guess, in the case of the gays :D) and has nothing to do with how the person feels about themselves. "Oh, don't get implants, you'll find someone who loves you for who you are" but they never stop to think that -maybe- the girl has someone who loves her the way she is, but the girl still doesn't love herself per se.

Then, regardless of -why- the girls does it, you have the judgmental people who say that girls with fake boobs are nothing but -fake- no matter what her personality, and she's a bad person for being so shallow. No -really- these people are so concerned that the girls boobs are fake that they seem go forget that the PERSON IS REAL. with real emotions and feelings who already had to make the decision of either being self conscious or fake the rest of her life.

Seriously, do people ever consider that some boob jobs aren't done for such shallow reasons? Hell, if they had to go through what I've had to go through with clothes shopping they'd reconsider their outlook on it. I can't wear dresses because they're all either baggy on my chest, or I can't get the zipper over my hips. I can't buy things off the internet unless they give measurements for the chest AND hips (they usually don't, btw) because the difference in size between the two is so large that I'd be taking the risk of it not fitting me at all.

Over my more emotional times I've gone clothes shopping and put tons of shirts back on the rack with tears in my eyes because nothing could fit me right, and the things that did generally made my hips look even bigger and my boobs look smaller. I'm only able to wear black t-shirts. Literally.




having overly large boobs is nothing to bitch about, and I mean that. It's so easy to take in the sides of a shirt or even a dress. They also make plenty of specialty clothes for large breast. They do no such thing for us less well-endowed girls. Better yet, if you have big boobs and have tissue removed and guess what, THEY'RE STILL REAL/NATURAL/SQUISHY. And no one will give you shit for it or call you shallow because of it. You can get your droopy saggy boobs perked up during the removal of the tissue and still not be shallow because it was for 'health' reasons (oh, my back, bitch bitch. A good bra and healthy diet/body will mostly prevent that. Not always... but with the girls I know)



apparently good fake boobs run at about $4,000-$10,000 dollars, and need replaced about every 10 years. I'd assume about $7,000 for decent implants (I assume 10,000 is for the really high dollar guy that does jobs for semi-celebs, and 4,000 is for the cheap guy)


I could always spend all my money on different pills and shit in hopes of getting a B cup at most (I want C's, I believe that's what would be proportionate to my hips) but Idk. . .








Bottom line is, people need to stop being judgmental ass hats, because a lot of girls who get breast implants aren't shallow bitchy drama queens. Just the ones that are televised a lot (and they're attention hungry to begin with)

<3
S

1 comment:

Michelle said...

i personally wouldn't like synthetic material in my boobies, but i don't think that girls who get breast implants should be ostracized, unless it's to a point of stupidity like the kkk cup brazilian girl that you told me about. (i told my friends. we had some laughs.)

honestly, our bodies belong to us, and its our decision what to put in them, not anyone else's. that's the bottom line for me.

on another note, i dont even care about kim or anyone else in decatur aside from you, my mom, and april for that matter. screw them. kim acts like she's too good for any of her friends, and has probably already started making and breaking friendships within her college. that's just the kind of person she's turned into, and she wont really realize that she's pushing so many people away until she has nobody left to push. that's basically how decatur is. please get out of there soon. the longer you wait, the harder it will be to get out. :(

love always,
m