December 14, 2008

Strippers






Sooo. I am in all seriousness thinking about getting a stripper pole. A portable one (it has a small round stage and secures to the ceiling without screws. It's out in January, so I'm waiting for reviews to come back from it)

But really, I've been on a site for an hour or so, and the girls there use the pole for exercise. They do tricks and spins and other various things (not just dancing around a cheap pole like a whore). It looks like so much god damn fun. More fun than Jazz and Ballet, and any other form of dance I've done. It'd build strength in my arms, legs and abs. and looks fucking cool! The portable one is $700, but I refuse to get anything but a portable one. I don't want to have any awkward conversations with parents and friends about why there's a big damn pole in my living room.

Of course, $700 is a lot, but I think Brandon would see it as a great investment. I mean, what guy in their right mind would tell their girlfriend that they didn't want to get them a stripper pole. I can't wait! He'd be willing to save up for that. He WAS saving money for anything we could do regarding my boobs, but I think this is MUCH better investment wise. ;D

I still had a bit of the headache I had yesterday. seeing that video made me extremely happy. ballet/pole dancing. who'd have thunk it?!

<3
S

No comments: