December 09, 2008

Twilight the Movie

I watched Twilight last night. Illegally of course. It was really fuzzy, but that wasn't why I couldn't get into the movie. First off, the clips I watched on youtube were 100% correct to my perceptions. I don't know if it was the story or the filming style, but it was just incredibly -awkward-... Like, something about it is just off and I can't put my finger on it.

Beyond that, I didn't end up finishing the movie. Not so much out of boredom, but because I only had 30 minutes left and the story was (honest to god) JUST starting to develop. I heard that rumor, but assumed it was just exaggerated. It wasn't. The only identifiable 'plot' before the vampire baseball scene (gay) was OMG I LIKE YOU, LIKE ME BACK! I JUST MET YOU AND YOU HAVE FREAKISH POWERS BUT I TRUUUUST YOU! (no seriously. He dives to save her from a car and dents the damn car, but omg, it doesn't matter cuz he's so gorgeous! :\ personally, I find Jasper to be better looking, but the fact that beyond the 3 main characters (Jacob, Bella and Edward) there were like, 15 other characters that took part in the story and were somewhat important. Meaning, way too many characters to keep track of.

lets see... what else. what else. It's very bland and flavorless. really. Bella is too generic to care about. She's very average, and yet there are guys falling all around her and -wanting- her including the OMG SO SEXY (but lyk, no1 in skool iz gud enuf 4 him. he duznt wunt nun of uz preti gurls wif personality) EDWAD CULENFUCK.







anyway. just thought I'd share that. It's not like I had anything better to do, or had any better expectaions of it. Just to let you know though, there's Flair out there... it looks innocent. . . but deep down, it's inside jokes to fucking Twilight. ): I want my ignorance back plz.

<3
S

1 comment:

Michelle said...

sometimes i see flair that seems funny, but i'm too scared to add it because i'm afraid that it's a twilight joke.

true story.

love,
m