December 12, 2008

afp eyebrows and true love

So, you know that feeling you get when for some reason you just feel good, no matter what happens, all because of how happy your boyfriend makes you? Like, even if you don't get to see them all the time and even if the two of you don't always get along, you feel -so- good and -so- sure about how your life is going to be with them that everything else doesn't matter.

Really. I don't like to set the future out in stone, regardless of how mush I'd like that future, but I'm so sure that things with him are going to work and it makes me -so- happy.

I can't wait to get back in the house with him and get things moving along with fixing it up and living and having our cute little puppy. (really, she's so damn cute! I wanna cuddle with her constantly)

Words can't express how good I feel right now, even with all the problems I've got going on and all the problems we're gonna have. I love him.

I got the greatest eyeliner ever today. It's by Prestige (took me 10 minutes to realize it was on the SIDE area in Walgreens, not along the never ending make-up wall) but with this eyeliner and some practice, I could be confident enough to shave off my eyebrows and draw them on. Brandon said they'd look cute. I'd never ever wax them though (at least not until I'm good at natural looking eyebrows) because they're less likely to grow back if you wax. I wonder when Amanda's eyebrows stopped growing back (I assume they don't anymore, because she never mentions it, and she's very detailed about little things in her life)





anyway. I'm happy. I'm fat, I have cramps, I'm lazy and have a spending problem, I also constantly have close call crashes every time I drive (always a combination of me not fully noticing that THEY'RE recklessly driving... seriously, today it was a guy going 25 over the speed limit when I was trying to merge into traffic. Had he been going the speed limit he would have been far enough back that it wouldn't have been a problem. )





anway. for realz now. I'm going to bed. <3
S

1 comment:

Michelle said...

you say you're fat? GIMME SOME!
I... lost another pant size. >:(
now NONE of my fucking pants fit me. my tummy doesn't even do that pouchy thing that it used to. NO, it's back to just being flat. i don't even have the extra cushion on the sides that i could grab on to and instantly feel good about how healthy i was.
i'm pissed. i bought a ton of groceries. i made patrick take me to mcdonald's last night in between the TWO JOBS that i worked. :\
miss tummy looks anorexic. i don't like it. i'm mad at her for being smaller, and that's probably making her more subconscious. she's so tiny now, shayla. what do i do??
love,
m :(