December 15, 2008

strip strip strip save.

So I was talking to Brandon on the phone a little bit ago and brought up the X Pole stage. He said it's kinda cool, but a bit expensive... Then I said I'd rather have a stripper pole than anything that had to do with bigger boobs (he's been saving his money to get me ANYTHING to help out with that) and he was like "OKAY!" He thinks it's pretty cool too. We're getting the X Pole Freestanding Stage. If I really wanted to, I could take it to the park, or anyone's house, or ANYWHERE! I think my room in the basement is the only place that it wouldn't work, because the ceiling is way too low. I'm already visualizing routines and songs and stuff. ): how lame am I? right?

however. I'm excited about doing something dancey again. it'll be a full year since I've danced when Brandon gets out and we get the pole. full damn year. seems like forever.

in other news, I still had a headache this morning when I woke up. Still just the light dull pain. I still hate it. Work was great though, I was too happy to get stressed out or anything. We're being inspected tomorrow, though, again. And Tuesdays suck.

I also relaced my white gogo boots with the corset lacing up the back.. and realized that they have bite marks all over. :\ since dogs don't come into my room, I've concluded that Becki left them out and a dog fucking gnawed at them. I may have only spent like, $15/$20 on them, but to REPLACE them will be around $80-$130. Why am I so nice? oh yeah, because my brother liked her at the time >:(

aaaaanyway. I got a pair of leg warmers for $4 yesterday, a pair of arm warmers for the same price, and a pair of acrylic tights that are grey black and maroon for $2.50. good deals.

I'm making sure to keep money set aside. I really am. I have almost $200 in savings. If I keep saving about $200 every month, I'll have about $800 or so by the time brandon gets out. If brandon has the price of the X Pole on his own, we'll only be about $400 off for getting the floor fixed in my room/the room with the pianos/the room with the pole. And thats if I don't save my christmas money, which should be around $160. I probably won't... but I can dream. If I get $1000 by next summer, I'll have back all the money that I had saved for college. I just gotta be good ): gotta be good. super good. I CAN DO THIS!

maybe.

much love <3
S

1 comment:

Michelle said...

+1 to the list of girls from our graduating class that dance on stripper poles. :D