December 20, 2008

So the power went out yesterday at 5 in the morning. I was awake for some reason, I usually DO wake up right before things like that happen (like the earthquake.) But anyway the powers been out until about an hour ago. It was hell. I had to get ready for work in the dark yesterday, I couldn't use the bathroom at home because our water is run by a pump that requires ELECTRICITY and I couldn't straighten my hair. The best part of the day was the really horrible stressful day at work. No, really, it was the worst day ever. From 10:30 to 3:45 we were busy. And it was all big orders because most of the area didn't have power. Fuckers can't just make something from the food that's gonna go bad in their fridge. NOOOOO, lets make the kids FAT FAT FAT. (I was so pissed off, I don't even know what brought on how damn angry I felt, because I felt mad the moment I stepped on line.

anyway. Went home, had to light candles in my room to see. Candles are amazingly bright. just a few tea candles can light a whole room. Dimly, but it's still the whole room. I had on my acrylic tights (they look like they're cotton, but stretch like most tights and are thick) knee high socks, ankle socks, thick fuzzy mid calf socks AND leg warmers and two pairs of pants, a big t-shirt and two hoodies AND my elbow length gloves. 3 fleece blankets. I was still cold. No heater=sucky time. I was so bored I went to bed at 9. I tried writing a note to Brandon (it was 4 pages long) and I read too. So bored. I woke up at 5 because thats a full 8 hours of sleep. I forced myself to sleep until 10, because I had nowhere to go until Wendy's at least opened. I sat at Wendy's from 11 to 3:30. I hung out with Jacob for a bit there, then Brian came to hang out, then Laycee and her dad. Eventually I went to Brians to use the internet (that's where I'm at now. I came back for a Christmas thing).... interesting day.

Highlight of today, as usual, seeing my baby. I miss him. So damn much. He messed his hair up when he was trimming it at the jail. It wasn't too bad, but since his cam was really low quality it made it look horrible. He had me touch it up for him. I had to go to dollar general just to get trimmers to do it. :D cutie pie. he really is. I miss him already.

I'm back at Brian's now eating pizza and having Christmas fun. Laycee and Jacob got me a shirt that says "my heart is as cold as a robot" or something to that extent. and a gir keychain where he's eating a waffle :B I love it.

I'm about to go home actually, cuz it's late and the clothes I'm wearing are dirty and I've been sweaty cuz I didn't want to take some of my layers off when I left because it was too cold at home but it's a lot warmer everywhere else... Besides. Evan will be here soon and he's mean to me ):







anyways. Long entry. cuz I miss the internet and don't have it at my house right now. ): SAD FACE.

much <3
S

No comments: