December 22, 2008

Realizations and Iced Roads

House is on. I love House.

There's something that I've realized about myself. When I'm angry or upset, I like to bitch and complain on my blog and I tend to make too much out of situations that I would otherwise not care about if I were in a different mood. Like the thing about Brandon and him wanting a cop car. Sure, financial stability is a big deal for me, but really the reason that stemmed my anger was that Brandon spent his call to me talking about it instead of talking to me, because he got excited about finding a cheap black and white cop car because he knows that's the kind I like the most.

So really, I was mad at him for talking about something he thought I'd be excited about. Even though I didn't let him know how upset I was about that, I still feel bad now that I look back at the situation. He thought I'd be excited and happy too. A liking of cop cars is something we have in common. ): he's a sweetie, and he tries a lot harder than I give him credit for. And after all those financial troubles I had with him I end up being the one that's too broke to get gas even though my tank is nearly empty, and I'm the one who didn't have the money to pay for my part of the bill. And he's being so understanding about it. ):

I think that realizing this about myself is important. That's why I'm blogging about it. And I'm gonna make more of an effort to save my money now. It'll be an easy start because I have Christmas money coming in in a few days AND I get paid tomorrow. With my check I gotta get my phone bill paid, get gas AND get Brandon phone cards (that's how he wants me to pay him back for the bills I couldn't cover)


OH! GUESS WHAT! I have my first car accident! :D I finally got it out of the way and I totally kept my cool! It happened on my way home from Brian's. When I was on 1100 (the road that touches 650, which is the road my house is on) I guess I underestimated how icey it was because it was dark. I was only going about 35, but when I tapped the break to get ready to turn on 650 my car went balistic and slid all over and headed straight toward the stop sign. I didn't want to hit the sign so I took a risk and turned the wheel all the way. I was gonna go off the road anyway, I knew that because my car was going too fast to stop any time soon. I guess most people wouldn't consider that an accident because it involved no collision, but to me, anything that involves the car going off the road that wasn't on purpose was OBVIOUSLY and accident ;p

I called my dad first because if anyone, he'd be the one to get me out. No answer. I called my mom because she's more likely to have her phone nearby, no answer. I called Tia because I knew they were all home and it was busy. Yeah. It's actually good to find out that they're the LAST people to call when I get into an accident, because had the accident been worse I would have been more stressed and having them not answer would just freak me out. Now I know to call Jacob first. Obviously he couldn't help me, but he told me to call Craig, who ended up pushing me out of the ditch (litterally, as in, with is hands). It was a good thing to finally experience. And I'm happy to know I can keep my cool in negative driving situations.

anyway. long entry is long, right?

<3
S

No comments: