December 13, 2008

my head

So I just took a "what religious belief are you" test, and it gives a bunch of religions and what percent of you're answers agree with the beliefs. What's really funny is the fact that My scores said I was more Non theistic than most of the popular Christian faiths... and I clearly believe in some sort of higher being.

basically, I like the idea of Unitarian Universalism. The whole thing is very full of lose, decide yourself things. like, the fact that I don't really see 'god' as a big guy up on a throne in heaven with a long white beard. Or the fact that I don't do 'evil' things because some chick took a bite of an apple thousands and thousands of years ago. Basically, if you believe ANYTHING, you're one of these people.

THIS is it, if you're interested. it's kinda interesting.

anyway. today I woke up with a headache so bad that I couldn't sit up. just rolling to my other side made it feel like the gravitational pull on my brain increased, and was going to make it explode. I took some pills for it (Midol, which has acetaminophen and caffeine, both good for headaches. ) and it did NOTHING. I layed in bed until I finally just fell asleep. but it didn't last long. after an hour or so of laying down I stopped feeling it so I got up to turn my heater up and it hit me like a brick to my head. not fucking kidding, it felt like someone smashed a fucking brick into my head and I just fell back onto my bed and curled up until it stopped. I cried a LOT today. by 3 or 4 it stopped hurting when I'd roll over to a new side, but it still hurt when I sat up.. not as badly though. So I got up and started to get ready for getting food for brandon. It's was just a dull pain, and that's all it's been for a while, but I really hate this.

I get headaches like this at least once a month, sometimes more. Sometimes it hurts so much that it makes me feel like I'm going to throw up. ): I don't know what's wrong with my head... but seriously, it's bad. If I was scheduled to work today, I've have called in before I even attempted to drive in that condition (if I can't even sit up, how am I supposed to drive?)

but anyway. I'm gonna go now.
<3
S

(oh, I called the company selling the WKAP pre-order stuff, and they said that it was being delayed due to the Vinyl not being in yet. And the guy was super nice, got me my order number and everything. Of course, had I just check one of Amanda's latest blogs, I'd have know that :D )

1 comment:

Michelle said...

"Warning: Belief-O-Matic™ assumes no legal liability for the ultimate fate of your soul."
haha. so, i took the test, and got Unitarian Universalism, too. (I specifically avoided most of the "nontheist" answers to see what i would get...) Although i like the idea of all religions being welcome and harmonizing with eachother, i don't think it's practical. I'm going to stick with agnostic atheism. Though, I am really interested in Buddhism, which was my second belief. Although, I'm REALLY interested in Secular Humanism, which is basically nontheism with the intention to improve humanity. I think that's extremely interesting.
love,
m