February 14, 2010

VD

The Blind Side:

Almost made me cry. A lot. Like, every 15 minutes. Not a movie to see while PMSing. But it was so good. I thought it would be a movie about football (ew) but it wasn't. Football was just a little part of the story. Movie makers need to figure out how to make their Trailers more accurate. This is the FIRST movie of the night that wasn't what I thought it would be.

Biagi's (restraunt. I can't spell it)

OMFG YUM. For serious. Chicken Parmesan. SO FREAKING GOOD. And the little bread+oil dip thing was amazing. I won't be complaining about going there ever again. High prices be damned.

Wolfman:

Not a scary-about-werewolfs movie like I thought it would be. It had a storyline. I thought it was going to be some trying-to-scare-you piece of shit movie. But nope. It had it's "suspense" points, and made you jump every now and then, but it had a legit story. Made me happy cuz I didn't think it would. Second movie that had a very misleading trailer. bastards of the movie industry.
XoXo
S

No comments: