February 17, 2010

Dump It.

Picture dump. My last posts have been too boring or serious.


Old picture. But, damn I love my smirk. :) I realized something, I think I'm really pretty. I love my smile and my face.

I think it's because I look a little creepy. And I think creepy is hawt. (This, I was trying Hard Candy makeup. Don't bother. It's not worth it.)

Sure, my skin looks really flat and even (the concealer palette) , but it looks so FAKE. And the split personality thing didn't work. And the purple mascara WAS purple, and didn't clump badly, but it also didn't add volume OR length so you didn't notice it. Mascara should do at least one or the other.

a Faceless bunny. :( It made me really sad. No one will be buying him, so he won't be eaten this Easter.

His eyes are creepy, and he is therefor on HAWT marshmallow bunny-pop.
From when I was sitting at my parents house, waiting for my dad to get home because we were celebrating his birthday. I think that despite the clutter and poor light, it's very balanced and artsy.

Yes. This is beautiful.

Kyle and Cartmen making out. :)

Sticky notes that were put on my register at work :) Thanks Becki.

a new relationship. :] cute.

My brother, in my niece's room. Yeah, the bitch isn't eve a year old and she already has a chandelier.



That is all.

XoXo
S

No comments: