February 03, 2010

ooops

I'm ashamed of myself. Last night I spent $60 at Adam and Eve [dot] com. I'm not so much ashamed about the things I bought, but that I ended up spending $60. SERIOUSLY SELF? But I was only going to buy 2 things. Two. And it ended up being about $52 after shipping... And for 8 dollars more I could get free shipping.

Yeah, I know. I'm bad about money when it comes to good deals. And it allows me to avoid face to face confrontation when I buy anything even remotely intimate. I can't even go to the sex book aisle at Barnes and Noble without a picture of me showing up on the internet. Not even shitting you. This has happened.

So I'm done with spending until I either get my tax returns or I get paid again. I already payed off the bills, so I'm good as far as that goes.

And thanks Michelle. You're awesome. :) You are exactly what best friends are for.

XoXo
S

1 comment:

Michelle said...

OH MY GOD. WHAT DID YOU BUY!?!? 8D

And where is this picture of you in the sex book section? I know what you're talking about, though. I was embarrassed today when i went up to the checkout counter at h&m with TWELVE pairs of lingerie panties.

And i knew that giving out reassuring words were part of the job description when i became your best friend. I know you'd do (and have done) the same for me, so there's no need for thank yous. :)