February 08, 2010

Lemons

I ate half a lemon. I love lemons. I swoosh around a mouthful of water after each slice to help prevent enamel decay. But dammit I can't eat more than half at a time, and I have like 4 more left in the fridge. I don't wanna waste them but I so can't eat more than this much a day.

And, I've honestly done a LOT of thinking about Brandon these last few weeks. I think I'll never get closure with him, just because he can't help but lie. I'm positive he was cheating on me the entire relationship. I pretended otherwise, because I just wanted to be with him, but I've come to terms with the fact that he did. A LOT. And he'll never admit it to me. And a part of me doesn't want to even talk to him anymore because it's really not worth the lies and confusion and hurt that it brings up. But I feel bad about turning my back to him completely. And he's back in jail for probation violations. He's retarded. I don't want to have to deal with it anymore.

And, if I ever movie to Indy (if my brother is wanting to move to Texas after Basic like my aunt i convinced he will, in which case we'd part ways and I'd get a tiny studio in Indy) we can walk like every day or exercise together or something. We'll be in great shape ;] Probably won't end up happening, but I'm working on finding SOMEWHERE away from here to live.

XoXo
S

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Honestly, I thought you were too good for him from the beginning. I would have stopped hanging out with him the moment I knew he had been unfaithful. I know you're the kind of person that puts your friends before yourself, even if it's killing you. But it's killing me that it's killing you! :'( Every time I read about some insensitive thing he does to make you angry or sad, I want to strangle the man. Please, for me, just tell him to fuck off and leave you alone. You'll be much better off. I promise. I don't deal with people like that anymore, and neither should you.

P.S. If you came to Indy, you could be the Starlight to my Gaga, and we'd paint the town whatever color you'd like. 8D