February 20, 2010

pain

I'm getting probably 4 books today, because I finally finished Blue Moon. I want The Laughing Corpse, since I never got that particular one in the Anita Blake series. Next up is Osidian Butterfly, Narcissus in Chains and Cerulean Sins. Hopefully they have all of those, because if not I'm screwed.

My cramps are coming back. Of course, it has to be one of THOSE periods that interferes with your life. First with horrible cramps on the first day. I spent the day in bed because I didn't have a decent painkiller. Now their back, on the one day of the week that I actually go out and do shit. Hopefully my Naproxin works when I'm having REAL cramps. I got my last heat wrap at least.

Anyway. Hopefully I have time to get my books and stuff because I have to return the steam vac thing that Jacob rented to clean up the pukey mess from his party Thursday night. There's still a big hole in the wall though. uuugh. This is why I don't drink. At least the apartment no longer smells like alcohol and vomit. It was horrible.

XoXo
S

No comments: