February 05, 2010

I'm a nerd

Chris Jericho won his match. I know he could.

The chicks are fighting now. I like their outfits, I like that they usually have some sort of muscle tone instead of looking like little runway models. But they aren't generally very good at their choreography. And there ends up being a bit more hair pulling, clawing, and girly sounding noises when they get hit. And they flip out like whiny little girls when they loose and do that thing where their voices get higher pitched and shrieky.

Of course, I don't care for 90% of the wrestlers. Just Jericho and Mysterio. CM Punk are hot and everything, but Punk is just a straight edge stereotype (and the skinnier, emo-er kid of wrestling) And I don't see what people see in Cena. I prefer my overly macho ass hole and my little masked mexican man.

Monday Night Raw will be in Indy on the 22. I may go, if I have money for tickets. It's the only Indiana stop so far for all of WWE. No Jericho, but I'll be okay. Still lots of men acting macho and being buff while were bedazzled leggings and speedos. Hawt.

XoXo
S

(oh, I wrote down and mostly figured out the background of my Secondary character for my story last night. AWESOME.)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I don't know anything about wrestling.