February 24, 2010

my Devo color is green. Who would have thought.

I went to bed at 10:30 because I had a really bad migraine, I took some Excedrin but didn't feel like staying awake til it kicked in. Woke up, feeling refreshed, and then I realized it wasn't QUITE tomorrow yet. Fuuuuuck.

Picture of new shayla's hair. I dyed it kind funny (not sure if I like HOW, but I love the color) so it looks different depending on how i part my hair. Should have left more blond in the middle. Or added pink, or purple. I may actually add blue red and (manic panics only semi-permanent) black to FULLY match my chest piece tattoo. This is the EXACT green of the ink they used. :)

during the dye processes. About to rinse. Clearly two chunks of Manic Panic Green Envy to the sides of the blond in the middle.
RIGHT after my hair dried. Dyed my little side fingey thing.
Parted the blond to one side
Other side, hair parted same as before. Notice jumper cables in the background. :) because my car battery has died twice this winter.
Samezies as before picture.
Parted all the way to the side. I took this just now, just for this post. Feeeeel special.

I'm bored and not tired and need to be going to bed but just slept for 3 hours.

XoXo
S

No comments: